What will you learn?
- Investigate the theory of transactional analysis and relate it to their sales roles.
- Recognise and act upon a range of communication styles to enhance customer relations.
- Successfully prepare for and execute a sales presentation.
- Acquire knowledge and skills to be used in sales negotiation situations.
Who can enroll for the course?
You must be 21 years old and have at least 3 years of sales experience to enrol in the Level 7 programme.
The Level 7 Strategic Sales Management course teaches you how to create a customer service strategy for your company that will increase client retention, sales, and lifetime value.
- Personal Awareness in Sales
- Focus on Customers
- From Sales to Sales Management and Coaching
Our courses include interactive and interesting content, concepts and content delivery to ensure you a delightful learning experience.
A Hybrid-learning module enables you to learn the course through text and interactive video content
Digital content comprises of explainer videos, tutorial videos, quizzes, infographics ensuring a delightful learning experience
Assessment comprises of questions such as: MCQs, match the following, and image based questions
Case studies on “Real Life Business Scenarios” will be provided to you before you complete the courses
Industry- preferred certification will be provided to differentiate yourself among others and take your career to the next level