What will you learn?
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Learn how to use Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
Who can enroll for the course?
- No Prior Excel Knowledge Required
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2013, 2019 or Microsoft 365 Excel Loaded on Computer to Follow Along with Instructor on live Classes
Additional Exercise Files are provided at the end of each major section that you can download and practice the skills you’ve learned
- An Introduction to Excel
- Advanced Level Excel
- Master Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA
- Topics covered in this course apply to Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (Microsoft/Office 365)
Our courses include interactive and interesting content, concepts and content delivery to ensure you a delightful learning experience.
A Hybrid-learning module enables you to learn the course through text and interactive video content
Digital content comprises of explainer videos, tutorial videos, quizzes, infographics ensuring a delightful learning experience
Assessment comprises of questions such as: MCQs, match the following, and image based questions
Case studies on “Real Life Business Scenarios” will be provided to you before you complete the courses
Industry- preferred certification will be provided to differentiate yourself among others and take your career to the next level